Brunch at Bittersweet Cafe Street Team Now Open!
I’m excited to announce that applications for my Brunch at Bittersweet Cafe launch team are now open!
LAUNCH TEAM MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE:
- A FREE DIGITAL COPY of the book.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to the Launch Team Facebook group. (There will be multiple giveaways!)
LAUNCH TEAM MEMBERS AGREE TO:
- READ the digital copy that you will receive via email.
- BE PRESENT and engaged in the Launch Team Facebook group. This means checking in for fun announcements, giveaways, and super-easy ways to share about the book.
- SPREAD THE WORD on social media, and in person with family and friends.
- REVIEW the book on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Goodreads the week of release.
A few other important details:
- You must have an active Facebook account, since that is where we will be communicating as a launch team.
- The launch team will run from January 21 – February 15.
- Members will receive a digital copy of the book in the “Welcome to the team!” email. This file can be downloaded to an e-reader or read on a computer with the free Kindle app.
- Spots are limited, so be sure to apply as soon as you can.
- The application form will close at noon CST on Wednesday, January 16
Visit the application form here. We will be notifying those who have been selected for the launch team at the end of next week. Good luck! I hope to see you there!
Tags: advance readers, Brunch at Bittersweet Cafe, launch team, street team
Add Your Thoughts