Almost there, guys! One more month on the reading challenge! One thing I’ve enjoyed about doing this challenge is that it shows me how fast the year really does fly by. It also shows me that I tend to binge-read as soon as the weather turns cold. Who knew?
This month’s challenge was to read a book set somewhere other than your home country. For those of you who live outside the U.S., that was probably a pretty easy challenge! For the rest of us, we might have had to reach… especially considering I ended up abandoning several books that I chose for this challenge. Life’s too short to read books you don’t enjoy, amIright?
As usual, my challenge books are in bold below, along with the primary location of the book in parentheses. 🙂
- The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica
- Pines by Blake Crouch
- Wayward by Blake Crouch
- The Last Town by Blake Crouch
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- The Only Woman in the Room by Marie Benedict (Austria)
- Every Wicked Man by Steven James
- Caught by Surprise by Jen Turano
- The Persian Gamble by Joel C. Rosenberg (Russia, Iran, North Korea)
- What Is A Girl Worth by Rachael Denhollander
- The Writing Desk by Rachel Hauck
- The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis
Did you read any books that were set in a different country this month? And even more importantly… do you want to do another challenge in 2020?
Tags: 2019 reading challenge